Friday, February 15, 2008

CNY wasn't too bad for me, not what i had expected but it'll do.
BIG NEWS people, guess who's going back to Scruffy's? Yeah, me.
I had no choice, i hate being broke! and after paying my phone bill with my
ang bao money, i am back to being broke. I'm fine going back to work,
but the thought of committing 2 weekends per week
is just too precious to be wasting it on work. and and and i have
to work for not less than 3 months. Cause i promised. =(
On a lighter note, the overrated day was quite fruitful for us.
D's rich uncle from China gave us $100 ang bao each. =))
Plus a sumptuous 9 course dinner at Jumbo seafood restaurant! yums!
We decided to celebrate V-day today and
to commemorate our very first date. awwwwww... haha.
Da paolo or Hanabi? Idk, guess we'll have both. haha

No comments: